Monday, May 4, 2009

Local News NJN

NJN news had one story that dealt with politics. And it was title Bill would delay prosecutors' political ambitions. Senator Richard Codey who is a Democrat, wants to pass a bill that will not allow top cops from running for political possession so early after leaving their positions as officers. In fact, he wants them to at least wait two years before running for office. I do not trust me sometimes. So why would I trust a politicians they lie and black mail each other. To make sure they can stay ahead of one another. If Richard Codey wants to impress me he should try to make a bill that forces all politicians to take monthly lie detector. Because honestly I do not trust a word that comes out of their mouth, I believe all politicians have a motive that we as citizen do not see. It was not enough political gossip for me it was one story that dealt with politics out of seventeen other stories. And to make it even worst the story had no entertaining value to it. Just an old man that is scared of some new competition so he wants to use his political juice to influence older politicians to keep young minds out of politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment